COVID-19 Protocols for Center Hardware:
UPDATED: April 2021
Inform customers about the need to wear a face covering, including posting signs;
Take reasonable steps to keep people who are not wearing a face covering from entering their business, and
Refuse service to anyone not wearing a face covering.
COVID-19 Response and Updated Procedures Regarding Social Distancing Protocols and Public Health
- If you have a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms, you MAY NOT enter the store. Please return when you are well.
- You must have appropriate face covering (without vents) to be granted entry into Center Hardware. We have options available for purchase.
- Be aware of other customers and make sure you have 6' of distance between you and others while shopping.
- Will call, curbside pickup, delivery options. You can call, email, or text us to coordinate. Call (415) 861-1800 / email email@example.com / text (415) 881-1397 with your order and we can have it ready for you in will-call.
- If your child or animal companion may not stay at home, please keep them in your immediate area. All animals must be on a lead.
- Our cleaning and sanitization schedule is posted inside the store.
- No returns or exchanges on merchandise on transactions dated between March 1, 2020 and June 14, 2020.
- Our floor is taped in 6' intervals for visual cues to aid social distancing.
- Consider limiting cash transactions - cash pretty filthy. We accept all major credit cards and contactless payments like Apple and Google Pay.
- Unfortunately, we are not currently able to make chip keys for your vehicles.
Celebrating 140 Years of Fine Hardware
You're sure to find everything you need to complete your project at Center Hardware. For more than 100 years, we have been providing high-quality tools, industrial supplies, and products to trade professionals and DIYers throughout the Bay Area. Whether you need a single lightbulb in your home or enough to light up the entire Bay Bridge, you'll find what you're looking for at Center Hardware. We have decades of experience working with San Francisco City departments, building engineers, hotels, airports, contractors, and companies of all sizes. We specialize in B2B.